Outdoor Rug with Honeycomb Structure
The Honey reversible rug by Pappelina owes its name to the graphic pattern that resembles a honeycomb structure. Thanks to the discreet yet extraordinary design, the Honey reversible rug by Pappelina is a cosy accessory in any indoor and outdoor area. What makes it special? The rug can be turned around revealing the same pattern on the other side but in reverse colours.
Made of PVC with Welded Ends
The rugs are made of PVC plastic – a material that is very easy to care for. This makes it possible to use the rugs outdoors without any problems, be it on the terrace or on the balcony. The Pappelina rugs are produced in a small weaving mill in Sweden. The founder of Pappelina Lina Rickardsson combines modern materials with traditional weaving techniques to create durable home textiles of high quality. The edges of the Honey reversible rug by Pappelina are especially robust since they are welded and reinforced to ensure a long life. Despite the tough material, the rug has a soft surface structure that ensures a pleasant feel under your feet.
Honey is available in the sizes 70 x 160 cm and 70 x 225 cm as well as in four different colour variations.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Do not wash in the washing machine
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Stains can be wiped off with a wet cloth or sponge. Do not rub
- Cleaning: Wipe down with damp cloth, rinse in a bathtub or similar, or have it cleaned professionally
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar