Outdoor Reversible Rug
The Noa reversible rug by Pappelina is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made from PVC plastic, the rug is particularly resistant to dirt and moisture, making it very easy to care for. However, the material is soft and provides a pleasant feel under the feet. The Pappelina rugs have been designed by Lina Rickardsson since 1999 and have since then been produced in a traditional weaving mill in Sweden.
Modern Dot Design
The modern dot design in carefully chosen colour combinations fits perfectly into any environment and introduces a Scandinavian flair into the living room or on the terrace.
The welded and reinforced edges with an embossed Pappelina logo ensure stability and a long life. What makes it special? The rug can be turned over to reveal the same pattern on the other side but in reverse colours.
Offered in different colour combinations, the right model exists for any taste.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Hand wash or clean in washing machine on delicate cycle at maximum 30°C
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar