Classic oak cooking spoon
Chic basics for the kitchen: The Easy Rig-Tig cooking spoons are quality utensils that won't scratch pots and pans. The durable white oak wood has a naturally graceful finish and ensures a long life in the kitchen.
Easy Cooking spoons come in a variety of uses and sizes to ensure the right utensil is on hand for every dish. Of course, the syrup wooden spoon, porridge wooden spoon, ratatouille wooden spoon and wooden tasting stick not only complement each other, but also all the other products in Rig-Tig's Easy Collection .
The free combinability of all Easy The free combinability of all cooking utensils is due to the simple, well-proportioned design by Cecilie Manz and the uniform use of light oak wood, which also gives the kitchen tools from Rig-Tig by Stelton a noble appearance and great robustness.
- Made of robust, white oak wood
- Does not leave scratches in pans/pots
- Long life span
- Perfect size for serving and cooking
- Clean with rinsing brush in the direction of the grain
- Not dishwasher safe
- Develops a wonderful patina over the years if care instructions are followed
- Treat with salad oil if necessary to achieve a golden shine